YOUR PERSONAL YEAR CYCLE
Life is constantly asking us to step it up, according to our directive numbers…every time we reach a little summit, it says, “I knew you could do it, now I want you to take it up another notch!”
Knowing what your PY number is asking you to “step up” to, is the first step to understanding your experiences, their intention, and the strategies offered to help you accomplish and succeed within that 12 month time span.
Are you ready?
Please take your time working out your number, accuracy is paramount!
Here’s how to work out your current Personal Year Number… It’s important to remember that your PY Number changes with your birthday, every birthday.
Add the day and month of your date of birth to the calendar year of your last birthday. This can be 2018 or 2019 depending on when you last celebrated your birthday.
Example for someone born 23rd December 2018:
(2+3 (day)5 (1+2 (month)3 (2+0+1+8 (year)11, 1+1, 2
=5 + 3 + 2 = 10, 1+0 = 1 PYC
Example for someone born 1st February 2019:
(1 (day) (2 (month) (2+0+1+9)12, 1+2, 3
1 + 2 + 3 = 6 PY
NOW YOU’RE READY –
BUT, before you do, please ask yourself this very important question-
Are you up for it?
Will you choose to step aside or will you choose to step up and say ‘YES’ to what Life offers you this year, in 2019? Are you willing to meet its challenges? Are you willing to accept the opportunities it offers you for success and happiness? Perhaps you might think it’s easier to step to the side. However, I beg to differ. If you think that it’s too hard to step up and say yes to Life, that would be a big mistake. Because Life never gives up on you.
Even if you give up on yourself, Life will keep coming at you, challenging you and offering you opportunities according to the numbers directing your life and your time. Not to hassle you, but to encourage and push you to be ALL that you were born to be. I urge you and encourage you to step up and say ‘YES’ to Life! Only in this way can you ever know and live success and happiness to the max…Only in this way can you ever be ALL you were born to be. Don’t settle for less…Go on, step up and say ‘YES’ to Life…meet it half way and watch it deliver on its promises.
Check out your number below-
If you are in a 1 Personal Year
– Life calls you to have courage and to show initiative in all that you do. This is a beginning time, the very first year of a new 9 year cycle of experience for you. If you do not want to start something, then at least plan for what you would like in your future. You will feel the urge to be doing something new, something different. It’s like a restlessness – but it’s actually Life moving you to take the lead, to take charge of your life and respond to it assertively and with confidence. At times, you might feel like you’re on your own, that it’s up to you. That’s Life giving you a practice run at leadership. Everything that comes to you in your 1 Year Cycle is intended to polish up your skills and talents in independence, leadership, problem solving, courage and creative thinking. Life asks you to stand out this year. For your part, you need to make sure you stand out for the best reasons.
If you are in a 2 Personal Year
– Life calls you to mix with others, to be a team player. It’s about asking for and accepting the help others can give you. Avoid any underhandedness, it will only take you into negative territory. It’s about learning to work and live with others in peace and harmony. It’s not about being a walkover. You are being asked to take note of the little things, including courtesies and good manners, politeness and tact. It’s these gentler ways that will open doors for you this year. Don’t underestimate the enormous power and influence available to you when you respond to Life from this base. Everything that comes to you in your 2 Year Cycle is intended to polish up your skills and talents in cooperation, relationships, tact, diplomacy, resolving conflict through peaceful negotiation.
If you are in a 3 Personal Year
– Life calls you to be optimistic, especially when things don’t go your way. It asks you to look ahead at what can be, at what can be achieved. It’s a time for self improvement, so you will feel the desire to look and feel better. What will you choose? Dance lessons? Cooking classes? A new language? Public speaking? An exercise plan? It doesn’t matter what it is, as long as it enhances your life. It’s an emotional year so expect your emotions to be stirred – mostly for gladness but sometimes you may also feel another’s pain. It’s a year to look at Life as a child – be amazed, be in awe of the wonder of it all. Without being extravagant, do some things purely for the joy they bring you. Dream your dream and trust that it will come true as your life unfolds in the years ahead. Everything that comes to you in your 3 Year Cycle is intended to polish up your skills and talents in friendships, self expression, communication (don’t gossip!), creativity, the arts, inspiring others, and envisioning the possibilities.
If you are in a 4 Personal Year
– Life calls you to look at everything, including those with whom you interact, with clarity and realism. Not as you wish things to be but as they are. Be realistic and look at your position from a detached point. Family duties will be there and may feel a little heavier than usual, but it’s in your best interest to meet these duties. This is a year for establishing the groundwork for future success – in all areas of life. It’s a year which calls you to bring organisation, discipline and structure into your life. It’s a work year but don’t overload yourself. Everything that comes to you in your 4 Year Cycle is intended to polish up your skills and talents in discipline, good management, property, determination to reach your goals, realism, hard work, and knowing that all these qualities will in time bring you ultimate accomplishment.
If you are in a 5 Personal Year
– Life calls you to look at everything with change in view. This year offers you more freedom with an opportunity to make any necessary changes to your plans and/or expectations. Life may also bring a change for you. If it’s what you want, enjoy! If it’s not what you want, allow yourself time to accept it and respond to it in the best possible way – above all be flexible. This year brings opportunity for you, so be observant and take advantage of it. Travel is part of the experience, if you want it. People bring opportunity so don’t be afraid to mingle. Everything that comes to you in your 5 Year Cycle is intended to polish up your skills and talents in accepting and initiating change, being ready to take advantage of any opportunity that presents itself, flexibility and the freedom to be who and all you value.
If you are in a 6 Personal Year
– Life calls you to look at everything, including those with whom you interact, from a basis of service. Yes, this is your year for providing care and comfort to those who need it. You are the humanitarian, the carer, the healer and the teacher this year. But the important part is that you accept this with grace. Family matters come to the fore – the good, the not so good and the beautiful and loving. Responding with love and a willingness to give your support will enhance your position as well as enjoying the success of your past efforts. Everything that comes to you in your 6 Year Cycle is intended to polish up your skills and talents in loving without judgment, in caring for others, in being a supportive family member, in teaching by example, being a humanitarian, participating in your community and in handling success with gratitude and humility.
If you are in a 7 Personal Year
– Life calls you to look at everything, including those with whom you interact, from a perspective that goes beyond the physical. This year you are asked to respond to life with a trust that engenders a feeling that all is well, even though there may be chaos around you. Go with the flow of life and avoid starting any new ventures, the flow for material expansion is out, not in. Instead, relax and allow things to come to you. It’s a busy year but one that asks you to make room for solitude, for asking and receiving spiritual guidance. It’s an excellent time for study and growth on an intellectual and spiritual level. Do not try to convince anyone of your ways, nobody’s listening. Everything that comes to you in your 7 Year Cycle is intended to polish up your skills and talents in the spiritual and intuitive department, in being comfortable with your own company or with a selective few others, with meditation and quiet pursuits, in seeking wisdom over emotion.
If you are in a 8 Personal Year
– Life calls you to look at everything, including those with whom you interact, from a perspective of reason, logic and business mindedness. This year will deliver the recognition and success of your past efforts. Your strength, good management and resilience will be given a workout, so don’t even think about playing small or complaining that it’s all too hard. This year Life will expect you to respond by getting back on your feet as many times as you get knocked down. It’s these qualities that will deliver for you. You will love the feeling of steadiness the year offers. Property is on the agenda –a purchase, a sale, renovation, refurbishment, or management, for yourself or others. Everything that comes to you in your 8 Year Cycle is intended to polish up your skills and talents in strength, business, resilience, determination, authority, power, wealth and the ability to balance and handle all of these efficiently.
If you are in a 9 Personal Year
– Life calls you to look at everything, including those with whom you interact, with a universal love that goes beyond the ordinary. This year will bring you success and happiness according to the efforts of your past eight years. Enjoy the rewards, however small or big. It’s a time to remember with love and to let go with compassion and forgiveness. A time to clear out material clutter, mind clutter and emotional baggage. Life will expect you to bring forth and live by those higher qualities which are more Divine-like than human-like. It’s in this way that you will be rewarded with much love and success. Everything that comes to you in your 9 Year Cycle is intended to polish up your skills and talents in loving without condition, in compassion, empathy, understanding and forgiveness, in giving without expecting anything in return. Yes, these truly are high end qualities, but well worth their promised reward when lived up to!