YOUR PERSONAL YEAR NUMBER
It’s mid year and a great time to check your Personal Year Number to see if you’re on track with what Life is offering you.
Take a look!
Life is constantly asking us to step it up, according to our directive numbers…every time we reach a little summit, it says, “I knew you could do it, now I want you to take it up another notch!”
Knowing what your PY number is asking you to “step up” to, is the first step to understanding your experiences, their intention, and the strategies offered to help you accomplish and succeed within that 12 month time span.
Are you ready?
Please take your time working out your number, accuracy is paramount!
Here’s how to work out your current Personal Year Number… It’s important to remember that your PY Number changes with your birthday, every birthday.
Add the day and month of your date of birth to the calendar year of your last birthday. This can be 2017 or 2018 depending on when you last celebrated your birthday.
Example for someone born 23rd December 2017:
2+3 (day) + 1+2 (month) + 1 (2+0+1+7=10, 1+0=1)
=5 + 3 + 1 = 9 PY
Example for someone born 1st February 2018:
1 (day) + 2 (month) + 2 (2+0+1+8=11, 1+1=2)
=1 + 2 + 2 = 5 PY
NOW YOU’RE READY – check out your number below-
If you are in a 1 Personal Year
– Life calls you to have courage and to show initiative in all that you do. This is a beginning time, the very first year of a new 9 year cycle of experience for you. If you do not want to start something, then at least plan for what you would like in your future. You will feel the urge to be doing something, It’s like a restlessness – that’s Life moving you to take the lead, to take charge of your life and respond to it assertively and with confidence. Everything that comes to you in your 1 Year Cycle is intended to polish up your skills and talents in independence, leadership, problem solving, courage and creative thinking.
If you are in a 2 Personal Year
– Life calls you to mix with others, to be a team player. It’s about asking for and accepting the help others can give you. It’s about learning to work and live with others in peace and harmony. You are being asked to take note of the little things, including courtesies and good manners, politeness and tact. It’s these gentler ways that will open doors for you this year. Don’t underestimate the enormous power and influence available to you when you respond to Life from this base. Everything that comes to you in your 2 Year Cycle is intended to polish up your skills and talents in cooperation, relationships, tact, diplomacy, resolving conflict through peaceful negotiation.
If you are in a 3 Personal Year
– Life calls you to be optimistic, to look ahead at what can be, at what can be achieved. It’s a time for self improvement, so you will feel the desire to look and feel better. It’s an emotional year so expect your emotions to be stirred – mostly for gladness but sometimes you may feel also for another’s pain. It’s a year to look at Life as a child – be amazed, be in awe of the wonder of it all. Dream your dream and trust that it will come true as your life unfolds in the years ahead. Everything that comes to you in your 3 Year Cycle is intended to polish up your skills and talents in friendships, self expression, communication (don’t gossip!), creativity, inspiring others, and envisioning the possibilities.
If you are in a 4 Personal Year
– Life calls you to look at everything, including those people with whom you interact, with clarity and realism. Be realistic and look at your position from a detached point. Family duties will be there and may feel a little heavier than usual, but it’s in your best interest to meet these duties happily. This is a year for establishing the groundwork for future success – in all areas of life. Everything that comes to you in your 4 Year Cycle is intended to polish up your skills and talents in discipline, management, determination to reach your goals, realism, hard work, and knowing that all these qualities will in time bring you ultimate accomplishment.
If you are in a 5 Personal Year
– Life calls you to look at everything with change in view. This year offers you more freedom with an opportunity to make any necessary changes to your plans and/or expectations. Life may also bring a change for you. If it’s what you want, enjoy! If it’s not what you want, allow yourself time to accept it and respond to it in the best possible way – above all be flexible. This year brings opportunity for you, so be observant and take advantage of it. Travel is part of the experience, if you want it. People bring opportunity so don’t be afraid to mingle. Everything that comes to you in your 5 Year Cycle is intended to polish up your skills and talents in accepting and initiating change, being ready to take advantage of any opportunity that presents itself, flexibility and the freedom to be who and all you value.
If you are in a 6 Personal Year
– Life calls you to look at everything, including those people with whom you interact, from a basis of service. Yes, this is your year for providing care and comfort to those who need it. You are the humanitarian, the carer and the teacher this year. But the important part is that you accept this with grace. Family matters come to the fore – the good, the not so good and the beautiful and loving. Accept this and you will realise and enjoy the success of your past efforts. Everything that comes to you in your 6 Year Cycle is intended to polish up your skills and talents in loving without judgment, in caring for others, in being a supportive family member, in teaching by example, being a humanitarian, participating in your community and in handling success.
If you are in a 7 Personal Year
– Life calls you to look at everything, including those people with whom you interact, from a perspective that goes beyond the physical. This year you are asked to respond to life with a trust that engenders a feeling that all is well, even though there may be chaos around you. Go with the flow of life and avoid starting any new ventures, the flow for material expansion is out, not in. Relax and allow things to come to you. This is an excellent time for study and growth on an intellectual and spiritual level. Do not try to convince anyone of your ways, nobody’s listening. Everything that comes to you in your 7 Year Cycle is intended to polish up your skills and talents in the spiritual and intuitive department, in being comfortable with your own company, with meditation and quiet pursuits, in seeking wisdom over emotion.
If you are in a 8 Personal Year
– Life calls you to look at everything, including those people with whom you interact, from a perspective of reason, logic and business mindedness. This year will deliver the recognition and success of your past efforts. Your strength, durability and resistance will be given a workout, so don’t even think about playing small or complaining that it’s all too hard. This year Life will expect you to respond by getting back on your feet as many times as you get knocked down. It’s these qualities that will deliver for you. Property is on the agenda –a purchase, a sale, renovation, refurbishment, or management, for yourself or others. Everything that comes to you in your 8 Year Cycle is intended to polish up your skills and talents in strength, business, resilience, determination, authority, power, and the ability to balance and handle all of these efficiently.
If you are in a 9 Personal Year
– Life calls you to look at everything, including those people with whom you interact, with a universal love that goes beyond the ordinary. This year will bring you success and happiness according to the efforts of your past eight years. Enjoy the rewards, however small or big. It’s a time to remember with love and to let go with compassion. A time to clear out material clutter, mind clutter and emotional baggage. Life will expect you to bring forth and live by those higher qualities which are more God-like than human-like. It’s in this way that you will be rewarded with love and success. Everything that comes to you in your 9 Year Cycle is intended to polish up your skills and talents in loving without condition, in compassion, empathy, understanding and forgiveness, in giving without expecting anything in return. Yes, it’s a big ask, but well worth its promised reward!